Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Welcome To POP! KOREA



Annyeonghaseyo! Think of me as your Korean beauty guru.

I fell in love with beauty products from the first time I discovered the power of radiant skin and how a good product can transform a girl like me into a K-pop star with one swipe of Korean brand lipstick. Step by step I'll give you all the buzz worthy makeup essentials and keep you updated on all the K-beauty breakthroughs. I'm going to teach you how to love your skin again! ^^

MY STORY:
I've been using Korean products for over two years now and I have to say there has been a drastic difference from the girl who had horrid skin problems ranging from bad acne to extremely oily skin and now the girl who gets asked on a regular basis how her skin looks so flawless. I could never be more proud of the fact!

I first discovered Korean skincare when I was in high school after I discovered that Key from SHINee endorsed a skincare product called, "Malgem Deep Moist" from Etude House. So being the fan girl that I am, I bought the product and began using it religiously. At first I noticed that with each passing day my skin began to get softer and by the second week my acne began to reduce in size. By now I was hooked, because Key had become my knight in shining armor in more ways then one!

Soon I started to budget money to buy skincare from Korea and in about three months I had a pretty respectable collection and by the sixth month I found a store that carried Korean skincare products that was only a short drive away from me! I am now known by name at that store.. I go there almost every two weeks! (Shout out to Keiko, my amazing sales representative who helps me every time I visit)

I had tried every American skin product know to man and had been to the dermatologist on a weekly basis spending money like it was going out of style when it only took me four months to clear my skin with Korean skincare. I hope your embarrassed, America!

Now, I want to share my knowledge with you!

With Love,
Deziree

No comments :

Post a Comment