Wednesday, October 22, 2014

5 Korean Beauty Tips You Should Definitely Know

5 Korean Beauty Tips You Should Definitely Know



Koreans are known for their unbelievably flawless skin making all of us sigh in envy but not for long, because today I'm going to share with you my top 5 Korean beauty tips that changed my life.
 
1. DO NOT STRETCH OR PULL ON YOUR EYE AREA
 
Do you know how much this pains me when I see people doing this? They pull and tug on their eyes to try to apply eyeliner or eye cream and I have the sudden urge to run over and slap their hand like a crazy person, but they have no idea what they are doing to their skin. (They will thank me)
Stretching or pulling your eye area causes the elasticity in your eyes to wear causing premature wrinkles and crows feet. Yeah, are you thanking me yet?
If you need to maneuver around your eyes then use a Q-tip to lightly move your eyelid and when applying eye cream use your ring finger to gentle pat the product on. Don't go kamikaze on your eyes anymore and they will thank you.
 
2. USE SUNSCREEN
 
 
Everyone has already had their mothers tell them to put on sunscreen before running off into the water and I'm not here to be your mother, but for the sake of your skin I will be!
Sun can cause invisible damage to your skin that only shows once you begin to age giving you leathery skin and more wrinkles to boot!  Before you head out for the day make sure that your makeup has SPF and your body is protected as well even if its not hot out. The sun will still damage your skin!
 
3. PREVENTION IS KEY
 
 
I started using anti aging products when I was 18 and yes, to some of you out there your wondering why would I start at such a young age, but prevention is key! The secret to looking 25 when your 39? Prevention! I'm not saying to run off and go get collagen injections, but to add eye cream and maybe at night use a collagen lotion to help prevent your soon to be laugh lines or crows feet.
 
4. HYDRATE
 
 
Hydrate not only by drinking plenty of water (because drinking water does have an effect on your skin!) but as a regular skincare routine. During the harsh summers and the bitter winters your skin takes all the damage leaving it rough, dry, and crackled. EW. Before you apply your makeup and after you wipe it off, make sure you add a moisturizer! I also carry around a face mist in my purse that is powered by hyaluronic acid that helps keep my skin hydrated when my face is feeling dry.
 
5. DOUBLE CLEANSING
 
 
You probably think that one wash will get all of the deep set grime from your face, right? WRONG! Sometimes washing your face just once doesn't cut it! After one wash you still have deep set impurities that can cause breakouts and blackheads, plus no matter how much skincare products you apply after, it wont penetrate your skin without a clean slate! Double cleanse! I recommend using a cleansing oil first and then a foaming cleanser.
 
Have you learned something new or have any other tips? Comment!
 
With Love,
Deziree
 

No comments :

Post a Comment