Sunday, November 23, 2014

Review: I am Designer- Original Raw

If you could only use one K- Beauty product for the rest of your life, what would it be? That's the question I asked myself as I scavenged through my desk overflowing with products ready to be picked. It was a hard choice, but I pulled out my all time favorite product that I could never dream of living without!
 
Original Raw Multi Pigment- I am Designer 10g X 3ea
Includes: Star Orange, Star Beige, Star Pink
Available at: Memeshop, Amazon, Ebay
 
 
I love this line because it is very multi-functional. Each color can be used for lips to create that pretty pout, cheeks to make your skin glow, and of course eyes to die for. The texture is extremely creamy and light so when you apply the product it doesn't feel like my face was attacked by a jar of Vaseline.
 
I was also very surprised to find this in my current Memebox I received, City Girl #75! I jumped with joy not only because I got to restock my stash, but because I knew where I could find it again! The first time I bought this product was by complete accident but I ended up falling in love with the time it saved me in the morning. I originally bought mine for $45, but after scavenging the internet I found many places that offered the same item at a cheaper price.. (See above for sources)
 
These pictures have been taken from the internet
The colors are very pigmented! I love the orange color, but maybe I am just biased because its one of my favorite lip colors to wear! The pink is the most vibrant of the colors while beige is the most neutral that I love using for my eyes ^^
 
The trio has treated me very well and I love just snatching a bottle if I am running late to work instead of a gigantic bag of multiple items.
 
Thank you Memebox for bringing my favorites back to me!

 5/5
 

No comments :

Post a Comment