Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review: Skin Food- Peach Sake Toner

Review:

Skin Food: Peach Sake Toner

Today I'm going to review one of my favorite toners! I found it one day while I was shopping at my Korean cosmetic store and loved it on sight. I had heard of this toner from other Korean bloggers before but I really wanted to buy it and try it for myself... I also bought a bunch of other cosmetics from there and ended up spending $70.. I have a problem.. haha ^^
But overall I am so glad I bought this!!

 
SKINFOOD Peach Sake Toner (Pore-refining)
A refreshing toner that eliminates shine from enlarged pores and excessive sebum production with finest sake and peach extracts.

How To Use:
Wash your face, put a portion of the toner on your palm and then rub it gently into your face or put a small amount on a cosmetic cotton pad and smoothly apply outward along facial textures.
 
I really recommend using a cotton pad. I try to minimize touching my face as much as possible!
 
 
The packaging comes in a matter bottle with a false cork cap that is extremely adorable to me because it really looks like a sake bottle. When I bought the toner it did not come in a package but only with a piece of plastic wrapped around the cap.  The bottle isn't that heavy even though it is made out of glass which I really like instead of plastic.
 
The bottle reads:
 
Food Therapy
Special food ingredients for the skin. Contains many nutritive ingredients such as fresh plants, fruits, etc. to keep our skin healthy. 
135ml
 
 
 


It has a protective seal when you open it and also has a small hole that dispenses easily and the right amount so you don't waste the product! It is one of the best features!
 
What I really LOVED was the fact that it didn't smell like heavy alcohol but an actual peach!  It made me extremely hungry too.. smells yummy.. >~< *growl*
 
 
Overall, I love this toner! It really cleans well after a long day at work and I come home all icky and it is able to leave my skin with a nice and refreshed feeling. It also really does minimize your pores, so I began to use this in my morning makeup routine and it has made a drastic difference!!
 
Packaging: 5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5
 
 
TesterKorea.com - USD $8.74
Kpoptown.com -USD $10.32
Cosmetic-Love.com -USD $15.36
Koreadepart.com - USD $9.37
 
I really recommend checking Ebay because they always have really good price even though the shipping can be a bothersome due to the wait. These items do come from Korea, so I don't blame them! I'm just antsy.

 
With Love,
Deziree <3

No comments :

Post a Comment