Friday, October 24, 2014

My Nightly Korean Skincare Routine

My Nightly Korean Skincare Routine

 
 
I have a nightly skincare routine that I follow religiously! I can't skip a night even if I'm too tired... Nightly skincare is an important step to keeping your skin healthy and looking its best! It's also another way to wake up in the morning with beautiful looking skin! I'm going to share with you my nightly ritual in hopes that it will help you create your own! 
 
1.  Eye and Lip Make-up Remover
 
 
Before anything we have to take our eye make up and lipstick off. Normal cleansing can't fully clean these parts so we must take the time to clean it off. I use Innisfree Apple Juicy Lip and Eye Remover.
 
2. Double Cleanse
 
 
I have my 'One Step BB Cleanser' from The Face Shop and the best part about it is that it is a oil cleanser and a foaming cleanser, so instead of my old way of washing my face twice with separate cleansers I can do my double cleansing in one step. At first its an oil cleanser then when you add water it begins to foam. It's that easy! One wash won't fully clean your skin, so double cleansing is a must!
 
3. Toner

 
 
I reviewed this product in one of my previous posts it is Skin Food's Peach Sake Toner and I am still using it to this very day! Toner really is an essential because it can help remove excess oils and dead skin cells that may lurk on the face after washing plus it adds nutrients to our much needed skin.
 
4. Masks
 
 
I can't tell you an exact brand of facial masks I use because I jump around a lot, but recently I fell in love with pomegranate and snail masks! Of course I don't use these every day! Only twice or at most three times in a week.
 
 
 Masks target different areas depending on what type you get. For example some are designed to hydrate, so they will amplify the effects of a daily moisturizer, whereas a mask designed to purify will continue the work of a good exfoliator, drawing out impurities that the exfoliator could not reach.
 
I also use:
Under eye masks to help reduce my under eye bags and dark circles plus laugh line masks to reduce well laugh lines! Pore peel off masks, chin peel on masks... well, a lot of masks!
 

 
Or
 
 
One of my many wash off masks! I am currently using Tomatox from TONYMOLY
 
5. Skin Smoother/ Softener
 
 
I use Etude House's Mal:gem Smoother. I love this because it takes just a few seconds and my face feels unbearably soft. I use this product before my Mal:gem Deep Moist.
 
6. Essence
 
 
Laneige Water Bank Essence is the next to come in line. So why essence? Essence treats skin on a cellular levelEssence is a concentrated formula that specifically targets wrinkles, fine lines, and dull and uneven skin tones. Korean essences typically contain an active ingredient that optimizes your skin's natural cell turnover rate (think skin regeneration) and with regular use you will notice that your skin is more smoother and brighter. It can't turn back time, but it will definitely revitalize your skin so that with continued use you can look more youthful.
7.  Serum
 
 
 
Sadly, I ran out of serum so I need to get some more! Serum is a highly concentrated essence. I was using Power 10 Co Effector in Collagen  from It's Skin
 
8. Moisturizer
 
 
My favorite is Etude House's Flower Moistfull cream. Moisturizing is extremely important for keeping your skin hydrated and preventing dry flaky skin.
 
9. Eye Cream
I use Laneige Perfect Dual Eyes. The left side is for the day time and the right is for at night. Eye cream is important to prevent signs of aging! Remember prevention is key, it's never to early to start!
 
10. Sleeping Pack
 
 
Sleeping Pack are designed to lock in all the products you used and help them penetrate your skin over night so you wake up with fresh, moisturized skin! I use Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX
 
Skin Care is extremely important and when you sleep that is your skins natural time to repair it's skin. Why not give it a boost and more?
 
With Love,
Deziree
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment