Sunday, October 26, 2014

Currently Loving Milk: Somang Milk And Body Lotion


Currently Loving Milk!


 
If you all know me, then you already know that milk is the last thing I would rather drink, but my skin loves it! I just recently came across a milk lotion set at my Korean beauty market and couldn't resist the urge to give in a buy a body lotion with a cute cow on the bottle. 
 
I have extremely sensitive skin, so lotions with perfume have a tendency give me a rash or break me out so I decided to give milk lotion a try. 
 
Somang Milk Body Lotion And Wash:

DESCRIPTION:
Contains extract of milk to provide nutrients to the skin and silk texture melts into the skin without a greasy residue.
Penetrates quickly to moisturize even hardened coarse skin and locks in moisture, help protect and condition the skin to keep it feeling soft and supple.
An ultra-rich intensive and creamy milky body line with fresh milk extract.
It absorbs into the skin easily helping to condition, smooth and soften the skin and prevent dryness.
 
Lotion:
 
Body Wash:
 
 
I loved this lotion! The texture was very milky and it didn't leave a heavy residue on my skin like most lotions do. The sent was a light baby powder scent that is very subtle.
 
I loved this lotion so much I ran out and bought the pack with the shower wash in it and it was just as amazing! What I really liked about the shower wash and lotion was that I didn't need to use that much to get all the places I needed, so this product will last me a long time. I now keep the lotion with me in my purse at all times!
 
Packaging: 5/5
Effectiveness: 5/5

Cheapest Price: 
Amazon- $8.99
 
 
 
 
We all know how milk is good for your health and bone function but how is milk good for our skin?
 
Benefits of milk include:
- make the face look more radiant.
- Skin smoothing body
- prevent premature aging
- remove stains on the face
- shrink pores
- cure irritation
- reduce irritation and allergic skin reaction
- helps heal wounds
- nourishes and softens the skin
- exfoliates dead skin cells
 
 
Cleopatra, the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt, was renowned throughout history for her radiant skin and her stunning beauty. She was said to bathe in milk to keep her skin soft and beautiful. So let's all take a chapter out of Cleopatra's book and give milk products a try! I recommend trying out Memebox's new Cleopatra box loaded with Korean milk skin products and more!

With Love,
Deziree

1 comment :