Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Air Cushion From Another Star

 
 
Who hasn't been looking for that out-of-this-world foundation that will make your skin look so flawless that it seems that it came from another star? If you haven't guessed it yet, even with all my puns, I will be reviewing IOPE Air Cushion XP that Cheon Song Yi used featured in one of my favorite Korean drama's, My Love From Another Star.
 
 
 
 
This IOPE cushion compact is the most popular among Korean girls among similar products produced by other Korean brands: Étude House, Laneige & Hera.
 
 
 
Its full line has a natural formula (N21 & N23) 
 A shimmery formula (S22)
and a higher coverage formula (C21 & C23).
 
 
I bought the Natural in N23 (Ice Beige) and I was not disappointed!
 
 
 
It was retailed for $40 when I bought mine. It came with a sturdy mirrored case along with one built in BB cream cushion compact, a special designed sponge, and another refill compact.
 
What I loved was that it was easy to apply and the unique applicator that was inspired by a “parking stamp”. It was a unique way to apply the foundation because I usually used a makeup sponge but now it like I've seen the light!
 
 
The specially created puff was made with a sponge-like material. You just press on the sponge with the special ruby cell puff, which holds 1.6 times more water than a synthetic latex puff, and simply “stamp” (DONT RUB OR SMEER!) the product.
 
BONUS!
 The Air Cushion imparts a perfectly mul gwang (“water sheen complexion” — that chok chok wet look Korean stars favor) look with one application.
 
IOPE's Air Cushion XP is now my new favorite go-to foundation! I really recommend this product!!
 
With Love,
Deziree
 

No comments :

Post a Comment