Friday, December 5, 2014

Update

Hey, everyone! Sorry, I haven't been posting that much lately but I promise that you will be getting more posts soon! It's been very busy with work, school, and the holidays but just hang in there!!

In the meantime I wanted to show you my collection of Korean skincare products! 


I am a hoarder of samples and I get a lot of them whenever I buy new products and I end up stashing them!  These are only a few products I have! I actually have a lot more in a box beside my sink as well along with Korean hair care and body washes in the shower! 

The stash I got on my desk I fit (hardly) into a box beside my Korean makeup..:


All swished together... 
Anyways, I will see you all soon in my next post that is coming shortly! 

Love,
Deziree

No comments :

Post a Comment